The firm invests in innovative products and services at both: start-up and early growth stages putting particular emphasis on getting to know the founders of businesses personally. The team has a decade-long proven track record of acting as entrepreneurs, managers and venture capital investors, bringing valuable know-how and international partnership network.Responsibilities:
- Produce market-related content to support capital raising, investor relations and deal origination;
- Initiating deals with further investment performance management;
- Keeping up to date with the market, both externally and through a close relationship with the firm’s Partners.
- Participating in setting up new funds in accordance with local legislation as well as assisting senior team members in negotiations with LPs;
- Designing papers, slides and graphs, and ensuring that the resultant content “tells a story” that supports the firm’s market positioning.
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university in the United States or Europe with strong academic records followed by MBA or CFA;
- 4-8 years of experience in Private Equity, Venture Capital or Wealth Management context;
- Strong focus on technology, e.g. Internet, TMT, E-Commerce, Blockchain, etc.;
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills with ability to deliver thoughtful, tailored presentations;
- Top level written and verbal communication skills in German and English languages with negotiation acumen;
- French language skills are considered as an advantage;
- Highly commercial approach with client-focus and strong work ethic;
- Ability to take a leadership role and manage a varied workload