- Overall responsibility for day-to-day execution and implementation of transactions assigned by senior deal team members
- Coordinate with senior team members on investment opportunity assessments, structuring and financing processes and more complex transactions/projects (play a supporting role in negotiations)
- Take responsibility for and coordinate junior team members in their task distribution.
- Implement and enforce transaction process management – assumes full responsibility for valuation and due diligence analyses performed by junior deal team members
- Structures, coordinates and execute all due diligence work streams
- Take responsibility for financial and operating modelling and valuation performed by junior team members
- Take responsibility for all marketing materials and assembling (or drafting where appropriate) of all transaction documentation
- Take responsibility for portfolio companies monitoring, including regularly preparing for and attending management diligence sessions and, where appropriate, portfolio board meetings (including dealing directly portfolio company management teams)
- Begin to developing expertise in select industries in coordination with the senior deal team members
- Private equity experience is essential. You must understand how Private Equity functions and have a track record of closed deals.
- Investment banking experience is a plus
- Strong skills to originate investments, plus an excellent business network in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships based on trust
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong network of investors and entrepreneurs in the country of location
- Native in German or Swiss-German, and fluent in English
- Demonstrate solid supervisory and team development skills, command respect of the deal team(s)
- Lead from the front – actively take ownership for deliverables of projects/initiatives, ability to assign specific tasks to junior members of the deal team and regularly follow up
- Further develop solid written and verbal communication skills; develop negotiation and client/relationship skills
- Proactively identify and address potential risks to and improve processes of the Fund
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.