- Establish and maintain cross border risk framework and policy to ensure consistent cross border risk management practices across all businesses
- Ensure that appropriate compliance risk measurement tools and relevant information to support management decisions are available
- Develop a framework of supporting controls.
- Develop an effective reporting, addressing all relevant aspects related to Cross Border activities at level Group.
- Ensure necessary know how is available at all level (legal opinions, country manuals requirements, training and certifications, etc.
- Establish a sound governance framework covering all material compliance-related risks, as defined above.
- Degrees: Law (or other relevant in the banking industry);
- Good knowledge of MIFID regulation, IS&A
- Good knowledge of Products and Services offered by Private Banking organizations.
- Sound appreciation of the overall regulatory environment.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements that affect the business unit, with particular reference to cross border issues
- Broad Knowledge of banking and financial activity
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.