- Care and relationship maintenance of fund companies
- Supporting and accompanying the fund company in establishing the business relationship
- Support in the management of fund master data
- Management of customer files
- Management and updating of the CRM tool
- Coordination of new contracts between fund companies and our legal team
- Advising fund companies on all ACOLIN services
- Processing and coordination of various customer inquiries with the internal departments
- You have a good knowledge of the investment fund sector and could ideally already have experience there
- Collect sales contracts and commission statements.
- Your personality is characterised by pronounced customer orientation and very good communication skills.
- You have assertiveness and negotiation skills.
- In addition, you are a flexible, willing to learn and enthusiastic team player.
- You enjoy customer contact and a confident demeanour.
- You are able to negotiate in German, English and French; each additional foreign language is an advantage.
- You have very good knowledge in dealing with MS Office.
- You are exact, reliable and independent
- In addition to an international, dynamic environment, a well-established team and flat hierarchies await you.
- We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our employees and at the same time work with them to make your personal and professional strengths. Our offer is rounded off by attractive employment conditions, modern workplaces and flexible working hours.
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.