- As a Senior Sanctions Analyst AML & Sanctions (CAMS) Expert you are part of the Center of Expertise for the themes customer due diligence (CDD), anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions.
- You will be defining the minimum control framework required, as well as providing expert advice related to transactions and clients (onboarding/review).
- Objective of this position and team is making sure that Bank protects itself – worldwide- optimally against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing. Although there will be some specialisation within the team, as an expert you are able to cover all three themes and analyse and advise holistically.
- You are a strong sparring partner for our compliance stakeholders, with thorough knowledge of both the business and the relevant laws and regulations. You have in-depth knowledge of and working experience in the compliance themes CDD, AML and Sanctions
- University degree;
- A completed certified Compliance Professional/Officer education;
- Fluent English , French is preffered.
- Fluent german
- 2 - 4 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in AML andor sanctions;
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Private Banking
- You are able to converse and write in English and French excellently;
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.