This role would be suitable for a flexible and highly motivated entrepreneur with multi-disciplinary technical expertise in Wealth / Financial / Tax Planning and Investment Management and strong client orientation and service attitude, excellent client facing interpersonal and communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Supporting the regional Relationship Managers by assisting them in structuring and setting up complex investment solutions;
- Supporting existing client relationships;
- Building new relationships and collaborating closely with intermediaries;
- Helping to ensure that firm’s investment solutions are up-to-date and to meet the latest regulations and business policies.
- Proven know how of concepts, practices, laws and regulations of asset structuring/wealth planning as well as financial products;
- Work exposure in the financial services industry, preferably in Wealth Planning, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity;
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in business, law or finance/accounting;
- Exposure to clients (preferably Wealth/Asset Management; Asian/ME/Africa clientele) and direct involvement in revenue generating operations having successfully contributed to bottom line of the organization;
- Excellent presentation skills, strong communicator, proven ability in interacting with decision makers of highest level and able to develop and maintain a network to
- professionals and colleagues within the financial industry;
- Proficiency in English and German spoken and written.
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.