- Administration, processing and booking in core banking system of all types of credits/loans with focus on CTF loans.
- Monitoring of CTF- and corporate credit exposure and limits.
- Reading and understanding of bank’s Credit Committee decisions and Credit facility documentations and reflecting it in the core banking system adequately.
- Processing of credit agency agreements where the bank figures as the agent or as the account bank.
- Processing and booking of the various syndication transactions.
- Processing and booking of the various Risk Participation agreements.
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit.
- Bank working experience of at least 3 years in Credit, Loan administration, syndication desk or Agency department.
- Comprehensive understanding and good knowledge of Trade Finance Products (Commodity Trade Financing, CTF exposure and loan administration).
- Good understanding and practical experience in trade finance related accounting.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills and experience in data and information analysis.
- Good analytical skills, financial and structure trade finance risk awareness, team player and motivation to perform job duties to high standards.
- Open mindedness to new opportunities and challenges.
- Experience or good understanding of Avaloq credit module will be considered as an advantage.
Please note that all applications to Switzerland-based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients are handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurate GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview, and selection only.