- Location: Munich
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Financial Services Company
Our client, specializes in corporate finance, focusing primarily on M&A projects in the mid cap segment advising on all aspects of corporate finance, from M&A, company sales through to management buy-outs and financing transactions. They are currently looking for a VP to join their Munich office.
- Participate in M&A deal origination and execution
- Coordinate with senior team members on M&A target opportunity assessments, structuring and financing processes and more complex transactions/projects
- Implement and enforce transaction process management – assume full responsibility for valuation and due diligence analyses performed by junior deal team members.
- Structure, coordinate and execute all due diligence work streams
- Take responsibility for financial and operating modeling and valuation performed by junior team members
- Take responsibility for all marketing materials and assembling (or drafting where appropriate) of all transaction documentation
- M&A experience is essential. You must understand how M&A functions and have a track record of closed deals on sell and buy-side
- Investment banking or Big 4 M&A experience is a plus
- Strong skills to originate deals
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships based on trust
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills