Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Stuttgart area, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Mechanical
Our client is a leading manufacturer of drive components. They currently seek for an Supply Chain Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for active communication with internal and external customers and clients to provide effective operation.
- Responsible for determining the needs for improvement in the operation of complex extrusion and packaging facility for the production of high-quality cast films
- Act in the formulation of optimized control and operating strategies of the production facilities with the integration of production specialists, engineering and layer with managers
- Planning and controlling the internal and external production and logistics processes
- Disciplinary leadership, coaching and development of three team leaders as well as overall responsibility for 40 employees
- Ensuring a professional customs clearance
- Capturing, tracking and analyzing the logistics key figures as well as continuous improvement of these key figures
- Monitoring compliance with legal requirements
- Create, monitor, manage and report supply and demand forecasts
- Monitors sourcing strategy implementation, contract compliance and customer satisfaction programs
- Analyse current operational processes (both internal and external) and seek optimizations make processes more efficient
- Support the plant manager in the identification and realization of potential savings without compromising safety and quality.
- University Degree (ideally in Engineering)
- At least 10 years working experiences in the same role in manufacturing companies (better automotive business and mechanical sector);
- Excellent analytical skill developed with a wide experience in using main manufacturing and quality performance indicators: OEE, PPM, PPH, failure cost, etc.
- Profound professional experience in the production planning of complex production processes
- Excellent experience with SAP
- You have knowledge of the Lean methodology, logistics (warehousing – supply chain) processes and process tools.
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written, another foreign language would be advantageous
- Strong analytical thinking and good communication skills