- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Luxury Fashion Brand
Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Store Manager to their team.
- Manage and support the store staff according to the market plan;
- Monitor targets of the sales associates on regular basis;
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios;
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records;
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing;
- Manage daily operational business;
- Ensure high-level customer support and satisfaction level;
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion according to guidelines ;
- Coordinate the team to provide excellent customer service.
- 4-7 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Strong interest of the fashion industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel and work extra hours;
- Confidence and competence is sales and retail management;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.