SharePoint & Office 365 architect
- Location: Stuttgart Area, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Machinery, Information Technology and Services
Our client is a renowned industrial machinery manufacturer. Currently, they are looking to add a SharePoint & Office 365 architect to their IT team.
- The role requires an excellent presenter, able to pitch communications with the right balance of technical and business knowledge for the audience and able to foster a culture of continuous technical development and knowledge sharing.
- Expert knowledge of all versions of SharePoint and strong commercial exposure to SharePoint Online & Office 365
- Solid expertese in .NET framework and complete knowledge of development technologies.
- Strong experience in all phases of the development lifecycle and of formal approaches to development (Agile, MSF), project management (Prince II, PMP) and service management (ITIL).
- Strategy consultancy for technical and functional requirements
- Production of high quality technical documentation
- Strategic guidance and technical leadership of Office 365 and SharePoint projects
- Technical accountability throughout project lifecycle
- Oversight of infrastructure, capacity and performance planning and implementation
- Solution Prototyping
- Solution Design
- Quality Assurance
- Review and implement technical standards including quality reviews
- Mentoring, leadership and knowledge sharing
- Maintain excellent knowledge about existing and emerging technologies and identify and develop opportunities for their use
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- SharePoint/Office 365
- Solution architecture
- App development
- Feature & Solution packaging
- Forms & custom workflow development
- Document & Records Management
- Web Content Management
- Infrastructure planning, integration and deployment
- Awareness of licensing models
- .NET/Web solution technical experience
- C#, ASP.NET
- WCF, WPF