Senior Wealth Planner (Latin America Market)
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Bank
Offering one of the most sophisticated private banking platforms in Switzerland, our client is seeking to add a Senior Wealth Planner for Latin America market into their Geneva office.
- Provide strategic, all-round integrated tax and wealth planning solution to private clients and their relationship managers.
- Support relationship managers in Switzerland and abroad
- Draw on the expertise of internal and external experts and coordinate the entire wealth managing process.
- Take responsibility for implementation of wealth planning strategies
- Establish suitable wealth planning vehicles
- Maintain direct contact with clients as well as contact relationship managers on a daily basis.
- Preparation of proposals, planning and presentations
- Degree in law or tax
- Additional relevant technical qualifications (CFP, STEP or other)
- At least 5 years of experience in comparable private client practices (private bank, tax advisor or legal practice) with a focus on LATAM
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Private Banking vacancies