Senior Wealth Planner (Latin America Market)
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Bank
Offering one of the most sophisticated private banking platforms in Switzerland, our client is seeking to add a Senior Wealth Planner for Latin America market into their Geneva office.
- Provide strategic, all-round integrated tax and wealth planning solution to private clients and their relationship managers.
- Support relationship managers in Switzerland and abroad
- Draw on the expertise of internal and external experts and coordinate the entire wealth managing process.
- Take responsibility for implementation of wealth planning strategies
- Establish suitable wealth planning vehicles
- Maintain direct contact with clients as well as contact relationship managers on a daily basis.
- Preparation of proposals, planning and presentations
- Degree in law or tax
- Additional relevant technical qualifications (CFP, STEP or other)
- At least 5 years of experience in comparable private client practices (private bank, tax advisor or legal practice) with a focus on LATAM
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs