Senior Tax and Compliance Officer
- Location: Cologne, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Asset Management Company
Our client is world leading asset manager who is currently looking for recruiting a senior tax and compliance officer in multiple German locations.
- You will support our tax planning managers in advising our Group Headquarters functions on global planning projects and our foreign affiliates, primarily in Europe, about all cross-border taxation issues.
- Your duties will include providing tax advisory services for intragroup reorganizations and Tax Compliance Management projects.
- You will review and implement cross-border tax structuring arrangements and perform tax risk assessments. As a tax planning expert, you will take part in international projects and assignments.
- Last but not least, you will support our foreign affiliates with local tax audits on international tax issues, and assist in German tax audits.
- A university degree in economics or law, or a comparable course of study
- Ideally a supplementary international tax qualification (e.g., a master’s degree in international taxation) and/or a qualification as a tax advisor
- 2-5 years’ relevant professional experience, e.g., in consulting (BIG4, etc.)
- International experience gained as part of your studies, internships, or work
- A thorough understanding of business
- Very good analytical skills and a strong ability to express yourself orally and in writing
- You are a proactive, creative team player
- Fluent German and a good basic knowledge of English
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs