Senior Investment Compliance Officer
- Location: Frankfurt Am Main Area
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Investment Management
Our client is a leading internationally known investment management company. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Senior Investment Compliance Officer.
- Provide support to all European investment professionals with specific focus on the business in Frankfurt;
- Advice on trading matters (cross-trading, trade aggregations, equitable allocations);
- Implement and execute pan-European compliance program;
- Manage the implementation of the market abuse monitoring tools;
- Contribute to the development of compliance training on investment compliance matters;
- Manage daily operational business and participate in investment compliance projects;
- Report and advice the senior management, group board on reports;
- Execute monitoring, training and reporting actives.
- 5-8 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Several years of experience within Portfolio management or Asset Management is a must;
- Bloomberg proficiency;
- Good technical knowledge (MIF, MAD II/MAR UCITS, AIFMD, EMIR) ;
- Trade monitoring experience;
- Confidence and competence in analysing and presenting reports internally and externally to various audiences;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.