Senior Internal Auditor
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Bank
Our client is a leading international bank. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Senior Internal Auditor.
- Manage and review the company`s cash flow;
- To prepare reports and financial statements;
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures;
- Ensuring timely monthly closing, reconciliation, consolidation;
- Analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data;
- Manage daily operational business and participate in projects;
- Perform audit including risk management and control;
- Ensure the quality management and statutory reporting activities;
- Manage the internal and external audit process.
- 3-6 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Strong accounting and audit experience;
- ACCA qualification;
- Experience in private banking or wealth management is a must;
- Knowledgeable in financial applications within the IFRS, SAP system and Microsoft Office Applications;
- Confidence and competence in analysing and presenting financial figures internally and externally to various audiences;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.