Senior Credit Risk Officer
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Corporate Bank
Our client is well-established corporate bank, that currently looking to add Senior Credit Risk Officer to strength their risk team in Zurich.
- Proactively manage and control credit risks on individual and portfolio basis;
- Prepare independent credit risk analysis for counter-parties and transactions;
- Closely monitor the credit portfolio and relevant covenants;
- Perform commodity price sensitivity analysis based on cash-flow models of counter-parties;
- Support the structuring and risk mitigation of complex transactions;
- Support the further development and maintenance of internal policies, risk assessment processes and templates, our internal credit rating model (PD and LGD), and limit reports;
- Produce regular internal and external credit risk reports;
- Assist the Head of Credit Risk Management to meet the Bank’s objectives;
- Support wider Risk Management and Bank’s initiatives;
- Support the further development of Commodity Trade Finance product.
- Credit Risk Management role with a recognized international bank;
- +5 years in a credit risk management/control function;
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in Finance, Economics or Business related;
- Avaloq/B-Source and IT reporting skills is a plus;
- Bloomberg/Reuters skills is a plus;
- Fluent in English is a must, German language skills is a plus.
- Solid knowledge about the analysis of financial statements from Corporate and Financial Institutions;