Senior Credit Portfolio Manager – Retail Bank
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Consumer Bank
Our client, leading Consumer Bank is looking for senior Credit Portfolio Manager to be based in Hamburg.
- Link product (Cards and Loans) know-how and analytical capabilities to continuously develop effective portfolio management capabilities in conjunction with Data Analytics
- Establish structured portfolio reporting
- Establish NPV review process and drive insights out of this
- Extend/ modify analysis based on observations/ knowledge of data and limitations, and implications of results
- Prioritization of analytical topics
- Provide Portfolio data to support business planning & Stress Testing
- Establish forecasting and scenario tools to support business planning & Stress Testing
- Establish strong monitoring framework to ensure strategies are being tracked and impact is understood
- Partner with CRO as key contact to support CRO driven initiatives
- Partner with Commercial to support and drive commercially led initiatives
- The role will be accountable for pro-actively identifying opportunities, optimising existing programs and ensuring all activities meet corporate return hurdles.
- Devise efficient design of experiment for testing new strategies
- Optimize all strategies for specific areas of customer life-cycle from New Customer Acquisitions to Existing Customer Management to Debt Repayment across the portfolio.
- Present and communicate results to influence senior level stakeholders.
- Ensure that lessons are learned and learnings are optimised for future projects.
- A degree/diploma or equivalent in an analytical/quantitative/business related discipline
- Ability to deliver accurate results within tight deadlines
- Lateral thinking – find innovative ways to solve analytical problems
- Business assessment – ability to quickly build an understanding of a business and its core strengths and opportunities
- Ability to drive insight from that data, assess the commercial / financial impact and recommend action
- Proficiency in SAS or equivalent data analysis and statistical tool (R, Python)
- SQL programming skills on an advanced user level
- Ideally experience with Big Data technology, ETL processes on relational databases and OLAP analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing, and conflict management