- Location: Zurich
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Reinsurer Company
Our client is well-established reinsurer that currently looking to add Senior Actuary join their team in Zurich.
- Support risk management related projects, for instance for Swiss Solvency Test (SST), Solvency II, capital modelling, and reserving.
- Identification, assessment and aggregation of enterprise risks and risk controls, including risks associated new investment vehicles, acquired insurance and reinsurance portfolios, and regulatory changes.
- Assist in developing the Company’s insurance reserves ‘core data’ platform. Gain experience of the Company’s Asset Liability Management (ALM) process with our Investment team.
- Apply analytical skills to develop dashboards and exhibits for discussions with executives and Boards to inform ERM strategies.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Physics or Economics.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar position in the area of non-life insurance.
- You should be a go-getter, a results-oriented personality who works well in a team and be analytical, efficient, precise and solution-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing) in English.
- Outstanding user knowledge of MS Office; experience with a statistics or financial modelling programs are a plus.
- Willing to train to become a certified actuary – Company will support this endeavour both financially and with time credits.