- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Reinsurer Company
Our client is well-established reinsurer that currently looking to add Senior Actuary join their team in Zurich.
- Support risk management related projects, for instance for Swiss Solvency Test (SST), Solvency II, capital modelling, and reserving.
- Identification, assessment and aggregation of enterprise risks and risk controls, including risks associated new investment vehicles, acquired insurance and reinsurance portfolios, and regulatory changes.
- Assist in developing the Company’s insurance reserves ‘core data’ platform. Gain experience of the Company’s Asset Liability Management (ALM) process with our Investment team.
- Apply analytical skills to develop dashboards and exhibits for discussions with executives and Boards to inform ERM strategies.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Physics or Economics.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar position in the area of non-life insurance.
- You should be a go-getter, a results-oriented personality who works well in a team and be analytical, efficient, precise and solution-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing) in English.
- Outstanding user knowledge of MS Office; experience with a statistics or financial modelling programs are a plus.
- Willing to train to become a certified actuary – Company will support this endeavour both financially and with time credits.
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies