Senior Account manager DACH
- Location: Munich area, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Our client, is one of the worldwide leading suppliers of optical connectivity solutions, system components for mobile communications networks, data centers and test & measurement systems, is looking for Senior Account Manager DACH to be based in Munich Area.
- Define a 2 to 3 years comprising business plan and sales strategy for the market
- Support and manage distribution channels
- Introduce products to customers, prepare technical presentations, meetings, training sessions, understand and specify customer requirements
- Identify the strategic business opportunities and potential tactics
- Collaborate and support engineering, marketing and production departments
- Product management
- Market analysis, market development, identify customer needs
- Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and alliances
- Identify, build, and manage long-term relationships with key strategic partners
- Provide leadership in planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Science required
- Proven sales track record of telecom infrastructure equipment
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in working with key account management of infrastructure equipment within the telecomm industry towards operators, OEMs and installers.
- German is a must.