Sales Manager Chemicals
- Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Chemical Company
Our client, chemical company that provides support for textile, cosmetics, pulp&paper and automotive industries, currently seeks for experienced Sales Manager for cosmetics division to be based in Germany.
- Build strategic sales plans and actions to consistently achieve sales plan.
- Support Marketing plan and yearly business directives
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Develop recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts.
- Helps with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the sale of chemicals, pains and/or coatings, raw materials
- Willingness to travel
- High customer orientation
- Contact and communication strength
- Pronounced self-motivation and self-responsibility
- Fluency in German and English