- Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Sportswear company
Our client is a well-known sportswear brand. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Retail merchandiser to their team.
- Control stock levels based on the season;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios;
- Determine marketing strategy changes;
- Produce layout plans for stores;
- Maintain customer relationships;
- Ensure high level customer support and satisfaction level;
- Maintain stores by observing displays of company products by providing optimum display of products.
- Enhance the merchandising and organization reputation based on company standards.
- 3-8 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Strong interest of the fashion industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel and work extra hours;
- Confidence and competence is sales and retail management;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.