- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Consulting company
Our client, a very well-known Consulting company and an industry leader is looking for an experienced Project Lead to join their team in Frankfurt or Munich office.
About the position:
As a Project Lead, you are responsible for planning the execution phase of the project and work closely with the operational team to create and overall project plan. Also you will be managing a team of analysts, developers and testers.
Project Lead takes full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Leads are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issue
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive professional level experience in leading medium to large projects is recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, coordinate, and develop business, product, or project plans is required.
- German language skills are required.
- Previous leadership experience is required.
- Experience in project management, understanding of customer requirements, problem solving, planning/organizing, and communication across multiple levels of the organization is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible and detail oriented while understanding the broader organizational objectives and strategies.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy is required.
- Travel may be required, including stays to implement new projects.