- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Asset Management company
Our client, a renowned, Zurich based asset management company is looking for an Asset / Portfolio Manager to manage their multi-asset classes portfolio.
- Formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the multi asset portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets
- Carrying out asset specific and portfolio-wide analysis, taking a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to identify and explain value initiatives across the portfolio.
- Monitor accounts and report on fixed asset and deferred charge asset
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate; preparing and managing annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset
- Make timely recommendations for mitigating strategies and risk rating changes
- Prepare regular investment reports, risk assessments of investments.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience within Asset Management/Portfolio Management Space
- Fluent in both English and Swiss German.
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Strong reporting skills, stream to increase income, reasoned decision making
- Managing planning applications and take a lead role in commercial negotiations
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Private Banking vacancies