- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Asset Management company
Our client, a renowned, Zurich based asset management company is looking for an Asset / Portfolio Manager to manage their multi-asset classes portfolio.
- Formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the multi asset portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets
- Carrying out asset specific and portfolio-wide analysis, taking a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to identify and explain value initiatives across the portfolio.
- Monitor accounts and report on fixed asset and deferred charge asset
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate; preparing and managing annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset
- Make timely recommendations for mitigating strategies and risk rating changes
- Prepare regular investment reports, risk assessments of investments.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience within Asset Management/Portfolio Management Space
- Fluent in both English and Swiss German.
- Numerate and commercially astute
- Strong reporting skills, stream to increase income, reasoned decision making
- Managing planning applications and take a lead role in commercial negotiations