Machine Learning Engineer/NLP
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Information Technology Services Company
Our client, Information Technology Services company is currently looking for Machine Learning Engineer/NLP in London.
- Work as a researcher and R&D engineer on a growing team of elite scientists that investigate and solve challenging data and machine learning problems.
- Apply R&D experience to develop and implement intelligent systems, providing unique insight through algorithm and software development and the use of existing data analysis tools.
- Collaborate with experienced subject-matter experts and technical or project managers to develop cutting-edge technologies to fill capability gaps that can withstand the speed of the mission.
- Conduct research and develop custom solutions to the client’s challenging problems.
- Analyze scientific publications with a high degree of comprehension and implement concepts from academia into real world use.
- Analyze current technology and make or defend scientific recommendations to address specific client missions.
- Produce high-quality technical solutions, recommendations, and papers for senior technical personnel with the potential to publish.
- Experience with advanced data analytic techniques, including data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, or Natural Language Processing
- Experience with programming in an object-oriented programming language, including Java or Python
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with articulating the overall story derived from data and analysis and explaining complex analyses and themes to non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to show a track record of solving large, complex problems