- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Boutique Investment Bank
Our client is a well known Boutique Investment Bank currently looking for an Associate to join their M&A team in London.
- Oversee deal execution, support the origination team for buy/sell side transactions;
- Train, mentor, supervise and manage team of analysts;
- Supervise valuations & modelling performed by team of analysts;
- Support the origination team by helping with client presentations and due diligence;
- Engage on more responsibility in deal origination tasks (e.g. manage the development of the initial pitch materials and investment memorandums);
- Keep up-to-date with competitors deal flow and client activities in Benelux This could include cross border transactions of asset holdings.
- 3+ years of work experience in a leading M&A team or Corporate Finance boutique;
- Ability to execute transactions and closely support and in some cases lead origination;
- Significant M&A deal execution of a broad range of corporate advisory transactions;
- Experience in the infrastructure sector or as a generalist is a big plus;
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to conduct research and present findings in a concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bachelors and/or MBA from a top tier school.
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs