Logistics and Facilities Leader
- Location: Switzerland, Zurich area
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive
Our client is a leading player in automotive industry (agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles). They currently seek for a Logistics and Facilities Leader to join their team. You will be responsible for planning and coordination of order processes ensuring that the best practice is set.
- You coordinate and support all the activities between the workshops and the logistics teams.
- You maintain and improve existing infrastructure.
- You specify new infrastructure together with internal and external experts and lead the projects.
- Planning and controlling the internal and external production and logistics processes
- Disciplinary leadership, coaching and development teams
- Ensuring a professional customs clearance
- Capturing, tracking and analyzing the logistics key figures as well as continuous improvement of these key figures
- Monitoring compliance with legal requirements
- Create, monitor, manage and report supply and demand forecasts
- Monitors sourcing strategy implementation, contract compliance and customer satisfaction programs
- You have a university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- At least 10 years working experiences in the same role in manufacturing companies (better automotive business and mechanical sector)
- You have knowledge in mechanical systems with basic ISO and IATF know-how.
- You have good German and English skills (spoken and written at least C1).
- You show initiative, good communication and leadership skills, you are a highly motivated
- team player.
- Excellent analytical skill developed with a wide experience in using main manufacturing and quality performance indicators: OEE, PPM, PPH, failure cost, etc.
- Profound professional experience in the production planning of complex production processes
- Excellent experience with SAP