- Location: The Hague Area, Netherlands
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Equity Fund
Our client is a leading private equity fund that is currently looking to add a Legal Counsel.
- Review and analyze existing and new regulatory requirements. Advise stakeholders on the impact of these rules. Monitor adherence to existing rules and support implementation of new rules. Draft adequate policies and procedures accordingly;
- Assist and manage legal processes;
- Ensure that the followed procedures and reports are compliant with the national regulations;
- Coordinate and negotiate terms with the investment team;
- Advise on internal codes of conduct, policies, and procedures with relevant legal and regulatory obligations and bank standards and best practices applicable to group activities and monitor adherence to these Rules;
- Review and negotiate routine documents and agreements;
- Collaboration with an in-house attorney;
- Support periodic reporting to the Senior Management.
- Masters degree in Law;
- 3-5 years of relevant Legal experience;
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge of ICT, Telecommunications and/ or energy law;
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, you take ownership of your work and follow-up;
- Self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise;
- Strong capacity to challenge status quo;
- Integrity and independence of judgement, capacity to investigate thoroughly.
- Superior communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Experience use of name screening and transaction monitoring automated solutions;
- Fluency in Dutch.