- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Equity
Our client is an independent private equity and infrastructure manager and advisor based in Zurich, Switzerland. Currently, they seek to add a Legal Counsel covering Private Equity Business to their team.
- Conduct legal due diligence on private equity, private debt and M&A transactions.
- Negotiate side letters, arrange for subscription and closing documentation.
- Negotiate and coordinate the legal documentation for secondary transactions and direct co-investments.
- Coordinate the set up and optimisation of investment holding structures from a legal and tax perspective
- Help set up and draft the documentation for client vehicles
- Interact with external legal counsels in various jurisdictions
- Support the investment team in all legal day-to-day matters.
- University degree in law
- 2 – 5 years of experience of working in a law firm (M&A, Corporate Law practice) or legal M&A teams of big 4 companies or as in-house legal counsel.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and project management skills
- Fluency in English and German Languages
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects and meet deadlines
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Private Equity vacancies