- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Equity
Our client is an independent private equity and infrastructure manager and advisor based in Zurich, Switzerland. Currently, they seek to add a Legal Counsel covering Private Equity Business to their team.
- Conduct legal due diligence on private equity, private debt and M&A transactions.
- Negotiate side letters, arrange for subscription and closing documentation.
- Negotiate and coordinate the legal documentation for secondary transactions and direct co-investments.
- Coordinate the set up and optimisation of investment holding structures from a legal and tax perspective
- Help set up and draft the documentation for client vehicles
- Interact with external legal counsels in various jurisdictions
- Support the investment team in all legal day-to-day matters.
- University degree in law
- 2 – 5 years of experience of working in a law firm (M&A, Corporate Law practice) or legal M&A teams of big 4 companies or as in-house legal counsel.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and project management skills
- Fluency in English and German Languages
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects and meet deadlines
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs