Legal Compliance Officer
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Industrial Company
Our client is a world leader in construction equipment and compact machinery currently is looking for a Legal Compliance Officer to be based in Munich, Germany.
- Main task is to implement and further develop the Group-wide compliance management system
- Consideration of current compliance-relevant standards and laws. You are the contact person for everyone
- Compliance-related questions about day-to-day business (compliance consulting) and look after the compliance system.
- In addition, you are responsible for the review, definition and adaptation of company-internal compliance regulations (Policy management).
- You are also responsible for the conception, organization and implementation of compliance training.
- You conduct compliance audits, handle compliance incidents and suspicious transaction reports, and track them.
- Take your responsibilities largely independently and report directly to the General Counsel / Chief Compliance Officer.
- You are a full-time lawyer or have a comparable degree in one of the EU Member States (Bar admission is a plus)
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of compliance, preferably in internationally active industrial or commercial enterprise, in-depth expertise e.g. in antitrust law or in the relevant areas of criminal law (corruption, fraud) is an advantage.
- We require fluent English skills, other foreign languages are an advantage.
- Personally, you have a confident appearance, high integrity and your social skills are as good as multicultural competence.
- The ability and willingness to quickly familiarize with new and complex issues
- A good understanding of operational processes.
- Good organizational and communication skills.