Risk Compliance Officer (KYC/AML)
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Financial Services Company
Our client provides financial products and services to hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, investors, institutional banks, Global 1000 companies, and high net worth individuals in the Netherlands and internationally.
The KYC/AML Officer is part of the KYC/AML Team working on a specific AML CFT project. 6-month contract (with potential opportunity for extension). The KYC/AML Officer will play a key role in reviewing client files, requesting missing documentation, compliling risk assessment to clients.
- To assist as the AML expert in a diagnostic of a large Dutch bank’s investigation processes.
- Looking at the processes, reviewing process activities currently, making recommendations on optimisation and automation, and drawing up future state process maps.
- Help bring in local AML, KYC, CFT regulation understanding
- Reviewing client files, requesting missing documentation, compliling risk assessment to clients.
- Fluent in English
- 2-7 years previous experience of KYC/AML/CFT Analysis
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines