Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs
- Location: Ulm, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Original Equipment Manufacturer
Our client, manufacturer of air preparation, actuators, proportional and pneumatic valves for life sciences sectors. Currently they seek for Key Account Manager to be responsible for life science market and to be based within Ulm area (or home office).
- Creation of a business plan and strategy
- Acquisition of new customers
- Insure accurate and complete customer scope definition and specifications are communicated to safeguard targeted selling margins.
- Provides market trends, marketing plans and competitive information to support strategic planning efforts, maximize product development efforts and improve resource planning in product line engineering and manufacturing.
- Strategic activity planning and implementation
- Operates within cost budgets to continually improve selling costs as a percent of sales.
- Support for marketing campaigns and promotions
- Bachelor/Masters Degree Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical ) degree
- Ability to travel extensively to customers
- 5+ years in Technical Sales and project management
- Exprince in working with pharmaceutical, biotech, life science, chemical companies
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
- Advanced German and English skills