Junior Relationship Manager
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private bank
Our client is a leading independent provider of sustainable investment solutions for Emerging Markets with offices in six countries and over 20 years of operational track-record are currently looking for a Junior Relationship Manager.
This role would be suitable for a flexible and highly motivated entrepreneur with multi-disciplinary technical expertise in Wealth / Financial / Tax Planning and Investment Management and strong client orientation and service attitude, excellent client facing interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supporting the regional Relationship Managers by assisting them in structuring and setting up complex investment solutions;
- Supporting existing client relationships;
- Building new relationships and collaborating closely with intermediaries;
- Helping to ensure that firm’s investment solutions are up-to-date and to meet the latest regulations and business policies.
- Proven know how of concepts, practices, laws and regulations of asset structuring/wealth planning as well as financial products;
- Work exposure in the financial services industry, preferably in Wealth Planning, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity;
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in business, law or finance/accounting;
- Exposure to clients (preferably Wealth/Asset Management; Asian/ME/Africa clientele) and direct involvement in revenue generating operations having successfully contributed to bottom line of the organization;
- Excellent presentation skills, strong communicator, proven ability in interacting with decision makers of highest level and able to develop and maintain a network to
- professionals and colleagues within the financial industry;
- Proficiency in English and German spoken and written.