Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
- Location: Wuppertal, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive Company
Our client, world’s largest independent company for the development of powertrain systems with internal combustion engines, currently seeking for Junior Project Manager to be based within Wuppertal area.
- Serve as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project
- Develop a detailed schedule for the project.
- Participating in Bid & Proposal activities
- Project Cost Controlling
- Project monitoring (internal and external)
- Work with multi-disciplinary team, consisting of employees from Market Development, Application Development, Technical Service, Operations, and Technology
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, on/under budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive) degree
- Ability to travel extensively to customers and happy to travel Internationally
- 1+ years in automotive sector/ motorsports highly preferred
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
- Advanced German and English skills is a must
- Contact the job poster