Junior Lawyer – Hedge Fund
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Investment Company
Our client is a major firm who currently are looking for a Private Equity Funds associate (Junior Lawyer) with 1-5PQE to join their team in London. Their lawyers work in all of the key industries, including, real estate, venture capital, private equity, infrastructure, natural resources and hedge funds, raising funds worldwide.
- As a Junior to Mid-Level Associate, the candidate will benefit from guidance by partners, but also given autonomy on tasks appropriate for that level of qualification. A key part of this role will be contributing to business development initiatives among their key client base of onshore law firms in London, and candidates should be entrepreneurial and commercial in outlook.
- R1-5 PQE hedge funds, investment funds or asset management experience is essential.
- Must be qualified in the UK.
- It is essential that the candidate has experience in investment funds, private equity and general corporate work.
- International experience is preferable.
- Experience in negotiating trading documentation.
- It is essential that the associate has been trained and retained or worked recently at a international firm.