Investment Banking M&A Vice President
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Investment Bank
Our client is an American Investment Bank currently looking for a M&A Vice President to join their generalist M&A team in Frankfurt. The bank has strong international presence as well as strong positioning in the US market to complement their growing franchise in Germany.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations;
- Execution of M&A transactions while providing assistance in the new business opportunities development process;
- Full-cycle exposure on deals from pitching/origination through to execution;
- Supervising and providing assistance to Analysts;
- Being responsible for deal execution of all types of M&A transactions;
- Managing client relations during the deal execution process and building sector-focus expertise;
- Acquisition of new clients and expanding the bank’s M&A practice across DACH region.
- Experience working in the same capacity with a reputable M&A Advisor;
- Generalist experience a plus;
- M&A transaction experience necessary;
- Public and Private transaction experience preferred and explore to large-cap deals;
- Strong client management skills;
- Strong quantitative skill set;
- Team player able to wear multiple hats in a transaction process;
- Strong communication abilities;
- Fluency in German language is an absolute must.