Head of Product
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Financial Services Company
Our client is a financial company, providing one of the most prominent trading and brokerage platforms trading Forex and Binary options. Currently, they look for a strong product development professional to Head their Product Department in London. The position would require relocation (Discussed in detail with selected candidates).
The successfully hired candidate will be ensuring the competitiveness of the Company’s trading, investments and analytical products and services, by ensuring competitive advantages in products and services.
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area – in close partnership with engineering and marketing
- Drive company’s long term platform strategy across Mobile, Desktop, Web, UI Platform and Internationalization, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Work closely with diverse internal stakeholders across Marketing, Engineering, Customer Support and Sales to deeply understand and address platform needs
- Be a champion of company’s customers, especially in areas where platform decisions can have material user impact
- Work with the rest of Infrastructure and Platform leadership to ensure they’re making the right tradeoffs given product and business requirements.
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in working at product development
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Launched multiple successful products, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and/or web)
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Background in online gaming/gambling is a strong advantage
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven leadership managing and growing a strong product owner team
- The needed tools for requirements engineering, user testing and other product work such as Jira, Mixpanel,
- Google Analytics, Optimizely/VWO, Confluence, Slack.