Head of Legal
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Family Office
Our client is a single family office of an Ultra High Net Worth individual who currently seeks to hire a Senior level legal professional to assume Head of Legal position.
- Provide proactive and pragmatic advice on all legal and regulatory matters (with main focus on corporate restructuring, tax and legal solutions).
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
- Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders
- Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsel, politicians, clients)
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas Keep abreast of legislative changes
- Manage corporate practices of the company.
- Profound knowledge of Russian corporate legislation
- Previous experience of working in corporate restructuring, tax & legal solutions practice of a law firm and/or within a corporate legal team.
- Experience in management of holding companies, directorships
- Solid experience in any dispute resolution practices, civil & corporate, tax, employment disputes, and tribunals
- Knowledge of Europe and/or Cyprus law will be considered as advantage
- 10+ years of experience, preferably Partner level
- Higher education in Law
- Proactive approach to professional challenges