Head of Finance and Controlling
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive Company
Our client is a leading international automotive company. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Head of Finance and Controlling.
Successfully hired candidate will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the company ensuring a robust internal flow of financial information throughout the organization and relevant external stakeholders such as tax authorities and financial institutions. The aim is to ensure that company is achieving its objectives by implementing necessary policies and procedures enabling sound financial management and control of the company’s business.
- Manage and review the company`s financial and accounting operations;
- Control of the company’s accounting function including financial transactions, accounting matters, the budget and financial forecasts;
- Prepare the company’s monthly and annual financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately on time;
- Manage a team of 12 controllers;
- Maintain accurate supporting information for all financial transactions;
- Ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with;
- Manage daily operational business and participate in projects;
- Manage the monthly generation of financial statements;
- Ensure the quality management, accounting, and statutory reporting activities;
- Manage and review the information for the annual internal and external audit.
- 7-10 years of experience within automotive industry;
- Team lead experience;
- Strong budgeting and accounting experience;
- Knowledgeable in financial applications within the SAP system and Microsoft Office Applications;
- Confidence and competence in analyzing and presenting financial figures internally and externally to various audiences;
- Experience with the month-end and year-end close process;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.