German Qualified Lawyer
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Financial Institution
Our client is a well-known financial institution. Currently, they seek to add an experienced German Qualified Lawyer to their team.
Successfully hired candidate will be responsible for overseeing legal aspects of international commercial real-estate ensuring a robust information throughout the organization and relevant external stakeholders. The aim is to ensure that company is achieving its objectives by implementing necessary policies and procedures.
- Assist and manage legal processes;
- Participate in deal process origination;
- Prepare all closing documents;
- Advise on internal codes of conduct, policies, and procedures with relevant legal and regulatory obligations and bank standards and best practices applicable to group activities and monitor adherence to these Rules;
- Handle closings and property management agreements;
- Participate in active negotiations with business partners;
- Review and analyze existing and new regulatory requirements. Advise stakeholders on the impact of these rules. Monitor adherence to existing rules and support implementation of new rules. Draft adequate policies and procedures accordingly
- Review and negotiate routine documents and agreements;
- Ensure that the followed procedures and reports are compliant with the national regulations;
- Collaboration with an in-house attorney;
- Support periodic reporting to the Senior Management.
- University degree in Law;
- German lawyer qualification is a must;
- Passed First and Second State exam would be an advantage;
- 1-4 years of relevant Legal experience;
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge of real estate market;
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, you take ownership of your work and follow-up;
- Self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise;
- Strong capacity to challenge status quo;
- Integrity and independence of judgement, capacity to investigate thoroughly.
- Superior communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Experience use of name screening and transaction monitoring automated solutions;
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs