- Location: Lugano, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Real Estate Investment Company
Our client is a real estate investment firm with offices in various countries in Western and Central Europe. They currently are looking for a fundraiser to join the team in Lugano. They are seeking a dedicated and capable fundraiser with a proven track record in raising funds in the international real estate development field.
- Developing and delivering on the overall fundraising strategy of the organisation
- Supplementing existing grant funding with unrestricted funding from individuals, corporates, grant-makers and other sources.
- The ideal candidate will have from 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- A strong track record of securing funding in the real estate field
- A strong portfolio of communication and awareness-raising materials (essential)
- Excellent personal contacts and connections
- A relevant qualification in fundraising (desirable)
- An understanding of the international real estate field
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational abilities.
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills (desirable)
- Native fluency in one of the following languages : German or French or Italian
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
What you’ll get:
- The compensation will include a fixed salary that will be determined based on the years of experience as well as the background of the candidate + performance based bonus.