Financial Risk Management Officer
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Bank
The Financial Risk Management Officer will be responsible for properly identifying measures and evaluates the major market risks, credit risks, liquidity risks as well as other financial risks.
- Perform quantitative analysis to investigate the issues the bank is facing.
- Draw conclusions or make suggestions with support from data or financial modeling.Economic Capital usage, Risk Appetite and Stress Testing.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the financial risk management process through the recalibration, development and maintenance of the financial risk models and risk assessment methodologies.
- Prepare periodical reports regarding the assessment of the major risks (market risk, liquidity risk, etc.) under the responsibility of Risk Management Department.
- Prepare formal model documentation, risk management framework and risk control policies.
- Communicate and explain the main outcomes from the risk analyses to the management.
- Assist the management in ensuring compliance with bank and regulatory standards and develop responses to emerging regulation.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the banking sector, general knowledge about banking and Basel Framework.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with strong reporting skill;
- Experience of stress testing, financial modeling or risk reporting;
- Strong background and experience working with complex MS Excel spreadsheets (including VBA) while familiarity with SQL are a plus;
- Highly motivated with ability to learn and understand various business lines and their functions within the organization;
- A Professional Designation in risk/finance (FRM, PRM or CFA) would be an advantage;
- Trustworthy and aware of confidentiality of information.
- English; fluent both verbally and in writing.