Facilities Team Lead
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Automotive Manufacturer Company
Our client is a leading player in automotive industry (agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles). They currently seek for an experienced leader to join their team. You will be responsible for planning and coordination of order processes ensuring that the best practice is set.
- You coordinate and support all the activities between the workshops and the logistics teams.
- You maintain and improve existing infrastructure.
- You specify new infrastructure together with internal and external experts and lead the
- Planning and controlling the internal and external production and logistics processes
- Disciplinary leadership, coaching and development teams
- Ensuring a professional customs clearance
- Capturing, tracking and analyzing the logistics key figures as well as continuous improvement of these key figures
- Monitoring compliance with legal requirements
- Create, monitor, manage and report supply and demand forecasts
- Monitors sourcing strategy implementation, contract compliance and customer satisfaction programs
- You have a university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- At least 10 years working experiences in the same role in manufacturing companies (better automotive business and mechanical sector)
- You have knowledge in mechanical systems with basic ISO and IATF know-how.
- You have good German and English skills (spoken and written at least C1).
- You show initiative, good communication and leadership skills, you are a highly motivated
- team player.
- Excellent analytical skill developed with a wide experience in using main manufacturing and quality performance indicators: OEE, PPM, PPH, failure cost, etc.
- Profound professional experience in the production planning of complex production processes
- Excellent experience with SAP