Equity Research Analyst (Buy-side)
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Single family office
Our client is a single family office of an Ultra High Net Worth individual who currently seeks to hire an Equity Research Analyst to work closely with Portfolio Managers and Chief Investment Officer to aid return maximization.
- Responsibilities will encompass alpha strategy development & modelling (primarily stock selection) as well as recommendations on portfolio construction.
- Collect and analyze industry and company data through a variety of channels, including sell-side research firms, internal and external databases, trade publications, online sources, regulatory filings and sometimes interviews with industry sources.
- Identify and analyze catalyst events for the stocks or sector under coverage
- Perform stock valuation analysis, build and maintain valuation models.
- Provide real-time opinions on breaking news
- Evaluate special situations such as mergers and acquisitions and other corporate actions
- Collaborate with the investment team on investment ideas. Suggest investment ideas and stock picking to the team.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in Equity Research field. Either within investment banking set up or hedge fund or a family office.
- Buy-side experience with a proven solid track record would be considered an advantage.
- Strong financial modelling competence and high degree of proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write consistently high-quality research which is valued internally and externally. Ability to persuasively deliver a broad range of material in a public setting and is at ease with senior members of firm and clients.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Ability to set realistic objectives and time schedules to manage own time effectively. Ability to demonstrate physical and intellectual stamina under enormous pressure.
- Outstanding and proven ability to identify and transact profitable business opportunities.
- Strong academic record from a top educational institution
- MBA/CFA preferred
- Fluent in English and Russian languages