Enterprise Data Architect
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Information Technology
Our client, a very well-known German company and an industry leader is looking for a Senior Data Architect to join their team in Munich.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics or related technical field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a data architect, ideally in the financial industry
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles, architecture design processes, methodology and principals
- Excellent understanding of data architecture, service-oriented architectures, micro-services and related areas
- Strong understanding of business environment, strategies, data architecture concepts and best practices in the industry
- Well versed in domain modeling, domain-driven design and definition of business capabilities
- Sound understanding of data management including standards, governance, quality, security, etc.
- Expert knowledge of data modeling and knowledge representation techniques
- Exposure to data engineering practices and tools including data cleansing, standardization, etc.
- Well versed in data domains like Analytics, BI, Big Data, Operational Data Store, Metadata, Master Data, unstructured data, etc.
- Robust skills and sensitivity in understanding business and customer needs and requirements
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical concepts, executive presentations and whitepapers
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and a passion for problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to balance architectural theory with practical solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new emerging trends in the data architecture space
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work well in teams and individual with peers, supervisors and management
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multi-national project setup
- Ability to bring projects to a successful completion despite organizational dynamics in a global environment
- Ability to authentically and effectively communicate with various stakeholders across business and IT
- Self-motivated, flexible, persuasive, positive and respectful