Digital Marketing Specialist in Crypto-currency
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
Our client is well-established Financial Services company. Currently they are looking for a creative, data oriented individual that can inspire talent and colleagues.
- Manage team of 4.
- Strategic planning for brand development inclusive of corporate market and competitive positioning.
- Develop programs to amplify customer acquisition and product adoption.
- Own B2B (eventually B2C) online sales strategy and deployment to accelerate e-commerce sales growth.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success Team.
- Build a strong brand across all stakeholders – employees, contributors, the crypto community, mainstream customers, specialist and personal financial journalists and analysts/market commentators.
- Partner and be synergistic with the Business Development and Sales teams in finding not just leads, but quality leads that pertain to the business.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, and trade shows.
- Oversee performance marketing including creative assets: collateral materials, video, digital, social media, and website design and content.
- Drive sales enablement including product messaging and distribution. Collaborate with the Product Management & Product Marketing organization for proper product messaging and distribution.
- Qualitative Reporting for all Marketing activities, inclusive of development, tracking metrics, and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- You have a minimum of 6+ years of progressive-marketing experience with notable consumer packaged goods, tech companies
- Knowledge of crypto-currency and management is an asset
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- You have an advanced degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to communicate with authority and ease, knowing when to influence and champion ideas to Executive Leadership or Board Members.
- Whether you come from a brand or performance background, you have a deep appreciation for and ability to have a quantitative approach to marketing strategy and performance
- You build teams that are accountable and performance-oriented
- You have demonstrated abilities to break down roadblocks and resolve obstacles, resulting in better partnerships and gain Executive sponsorship for relative programs.
- You understand and internalize company growth drivers, in an agile environment
- You leverage metrics and data to drive your decision making
- You have phenomenal communication and presentation skills