CRM Solutions Architect
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Aviation Services company
Our client, leading aviation services company, is looking for a CRM Solutions Architect for their office in Basel.
- Responsible for successfully managing the delivery of the CRM suite of applications and functions to the end users.
- Perform project management in order to implement application and system level projects.
- Decide CRM Architecture and perform it in line with organization’s vision and strategy.
- Collaborate closely with with business, IT and vendor resources to ensure that all CRM solution operations and processes are globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Develop and enforce quality standards in respect to IT Architecture and Portfolio.
- Manage changes and projects within CRM solutions domain
- Develop specifications for new products,services and applications
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements. Standardize and simplify existing global application framework
- Strong Track record in managing SalesForce CRM solutions.
- 10+ years experience in IT or Project Management.
- Several years of succesful project and portfolio management.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with interfacing and managing delivery services through an outsourced partner.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar field.
- Strong English language skills