CRM Solutions Architect
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Aviation Services company
Our client, leading aviation services company, is looking for a CRM Solutions Architect for their office in Basel.
- Responsible for successfully managing the delivery of the CRM suite of applications and functions to the end users.
- Perform project management in order to implement application and system level projects.
- Decide CRM Architecture and perform it in line with organization’s vision and strategy.
- Collaborate closely with with business, IT and vendor resources to ensure that all CRM solution operations and processes are globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Develop and enforce quality standards in respect to IT Architecture and Portfolio.
- Manage changes and projects within CRM solutions domain
- Develop specifications for new products,services and applications
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements. Standardize and simplify existing global application framework
- Strong Track record in managing SalesForce CRM solutions.
- 10+ years experience in IT or Project Management.
- Several years of succesful project and portfolio management.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with interfacing and managing delivery services through an outsourced partner.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar field.
- Strong English language skills
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Information Technology vacancies