- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Compliance Organisation
Our client, AML Compliance organisation, is currently looking for Compliance Officer.
Professional contribution to Anti Money Laundering (AML)/KYC Risk Management for German legal vehicles. Supporting the AMLCO to maintain an efficient and effective AML Compliance organisation as required by local regulatory laws and internal policies.
- Contribute to the team effort in maintaining a proper AML framework for German legal vehicles, including systems, guidelines, processes, procedures and employee training.
- Assist in the approval process of KYC records
- Advise on recurring inquiries regarding AML and Sanctions on local legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist in reviewing the AML transaction screening and monitoring process and provide guidance on clarification of alerts.
- Assist in the review of unusual transactions within specified timeframes and prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Conduct all testing and controls, incl. outsourcing
- Interaction with the Account Documentation unit (ADU) assist in advising on AML related documentation and KYC issues
- Assist in responding to inquiries of local enforcement authorities
- Advise the business on regular questions regarding Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Gifts and Entertainment, Charitable Contribution
- Assist in the oversight on the sanctions screening processes and advise on possible matches
- Support of global and regional initiatives
- Timely escalation of AML, Sanctions and ABandC matters to the Country Anti-Money Laundering Officer and proper documentation of issues.
- At minimum 3 years banking and/or AML experience and good knowledge of local laws and regulations
- Good knowledge of products offered to institutional clients, with special emphasis on Markets Business, is considered as a major advantage.
- Preferably ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential
- Fluent German (written and spoken) is essential
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Ability to show strong organizational skills is required
- Prioritization of tasks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to advice the business
- Be interactive and team oriented