- Location: Lugano, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Private Bank
Our client is well-established private bank, that currently looking to add Compliance Officer to their team in Lugano.
- Review and analyze existing and new regulatory requirements. Advise stakeholders on the impact of these rules. Monitor adherence to existing rules and support implementation of new rules. Draft adequate policies and procedures accordingly.
- Advise on internal codes of conduct, policies and procedures with relevant legal and regulatory obligations and bank standards and best practices applicable to Group Luxembourg activities and monitor adherence to these Rules.
- Support in responding to regulatory requests and in handling regulatory inspections.
- Support internal risk assessment exercises on Compliance and AFC risks
- Support building a compliance aware culture within Group, including appropriate education and training.
- Participate in and provide compliance/AFC support to relevant projects.
- Provide Compliance and AFC advice regarding development of new products.
- Support periodic reporting to the Senior Management in Luxembourg as well as Compliance and AFC Managements.
- University degree and at least 2 years of relevant Compliance experience from another Luxembourg financial institution is required. Experience in a Private Banking environment is a must;
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg banking, financial, legal and regulatory environment (AML/CTF);
- Knowledge of Compliance Procedures and Monitoring tools;
- Excel and Office Suite literacy is required and OSINT search capabilities is a plus.
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills;
- Autonomous, you take ownership of your work and follow-up;
- Self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise;
- Strong capacity to challenge status quo;
- Integrity and independence of judgement, capacity to investigate thoroughly.
- Superior communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- Experience use of name screening and transaction monitoring automated solutions;
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Good command of French is a plus.
Please note that all application to Switzerland based vacancies and all communication with Swiss clients is handled by our Swiss Partners, Accurity GmbH, Bahnhofstrasse 11, 8302 Kloten. Albert Cliff is responsible for screening, initial interview and selection only.All Risk Management, Audit & Control vacancies