- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Investment Firm
Our Client is an internationally renowned investment firm with a global outlook. With over 20 offices throughout the world and overwhelming investment product coverage, they one of the leading employers within the financial sector. Currently, they seek to add a compliance analyst or associate (depending on experience to their Hong Kong office).
- Development, maintenance, and testing of compliance processes.
- Preparation of compliance reports for senior management, regulators and other interested bodies.
- Preparation of license applications, coordination, and filing of regulatory reports.
- Recommending and implementing automated systems controls designed to mitigate, prevent and detect instances of fraud or other suspicious activity.
- Performing KYC analysis of higher risk clients.
- Providing compliance support related to the development and implementation of new products, and remaining current on compliance matters as they relate to nonbank financial services and payments operations.
- Assisting in the development and execution of an enterprise risk assessment program, focusing on risk assessments related to AML/BSA and fraud.
- Contract review for Asia (confidentiality agreements, service provider engagement letters, leases and other corporate contracts)
- Familiarity with mainland China regulations
- Providing general administrative support and legal assistance
- Law degree with qualification in China is required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a legal setting or in the financial services industry is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin required
- Strong analytical, issue-spotting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow thrives in an environment with multiple responsibilities
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.