- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Distribution and Logistics company
Our client leading distribution and logistics company is looking for experienced Communications manager to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage and liaise with creative and media agencies
- Being responsible for 2 business units – consumer goods and healthcare
- Responsible for coordination of internal communication
- Monitor, analyze business performance and market situation for competitors
- Manage global projects
- Overview and implement current trends in digital media/social media
- Minimum 7 years of marketing / communications experience.
- Experience in working with FMCG clients
- Fluent English is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Computer user skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in developing TVC or running TVC campaign.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangkok
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally